Z-CROSS binding system is the core technology of ZEALWOOD professional sports socks. The double-loop cross structure brings an excellent tight covering feeling, which will not shift even during strenuous exercise. It makes other designs of the sock fully function and provides extra protection for the ankle ligaments.
● Material: 10% Merino Wool/55% Polypropylene/28% Nylon/7% Lycra Spandex.
● Suitable temperature：5℃ - 25℃
● PREMIUM QUALITY: Advanced Knitting technology with organic merino wool from Australia. Merino Wool has natural anti-odor properties and is ideal for runners struggling with blisters & stinky feet!
● ZEALWOOD Merino Wool Low Cut Athletic Running Socks are not too thick or too thin, warm in winter and cool in summer.
● ULTRA-SOFT, NON-ITCH MERINO WOOL: The ZEALWOOD Running Socks are constructed from fine gauge merino wool which is naturally moisture management and breathable. Merino Wool Socks are one of the softest wool socks you will ever wear. The blend of merino wool allows for superior comfort with no itch.
● COMFORT & FIT: Moisture Wicking Lightweight Mesh provides superior ventilation and comfort. Reinforced heel and toe offers comfort without the bulk. 7% Spandex helps these running socks gently hug your feet. Seamless Toe Closure allows for complete range of movement and prevents abrasion on the toes.
● SPORTS &CASUAL WEAR- ZEAL WOOD MERINO WOOL SOCKS professionally customized for Running and other all sports, mountain climbing, football, hiking, running, tennis, marathon, hockey, soccer, basketball, golf, cycling, etc.