Designed for performance over all types of terrain, the APEX 2 and APEX 2 Pro GPS Outdoor Watches are built with revolutionary technologies for your most ambitious goals.
With an even more durable exterior, redesigned GPS antenna for stronger performance, enhanced navigation experience, next-generation optical heart rate sensor, and longer GPS battery life, the APEX 2 and APEX 2 Pro watches are the most powerful wrist-worn tools to guide your training and track your movements across the wilderness. Get ready to train smarter and go longer.
- Next-generation accurate heart rate sensor
- Connect with all five major satellite systems
- Dual frequency GNSS support (APEX 2 Pro)
- 17 days of regular use/45 hours of full GPS (APEX 2)
- 30 days of regular use/75 hours of full GPS (APEX 2 Pro)
- 1.2" sapphire screen and titanium bezel (APEX 2)
- 1.3" sapphire screen and titanium bezel (APEX 2 Pro)
- Wide range of activity modes and third-party integrations
- Free global offline maps for on-wrist navigation
- Full training plan and workout support
Which model is right for you?
While the APEX 2 and APEX 2 Pro watches share many similar specs, the watches have a few important differences to highlight:
- COROS APEX 2 has a 1.2-inch screen and lasts 45 hours in full GPS mode.
- COROS APEX 2 Pro has a bigger screen, longer battery life, and dual frequency for enhanced tracking accuracy.