Z-CROSS binding system is the core technology of ZEALWOOD professional sports socks. The double-loop cross structure brings an excellent tight covering feeling, which will not shift even during strenuous exercise. It makes other designs of the sock fully function and provides extra protection for the ankle ligaments.
● WICKS SWEAT- Designed for softness and machine washable with 33% Merino Wool/32% Polypropylene/28% Nylon/7% Lycra Spandex.
● By using organic merino wool & ventilation zones. Enjoy a breathable sock that is built to last mile after mile. We field-tested the sock in humid environments all over the world to ensure your feet stay dry!
● ULTRA-SOFT, NON-ITCH MERINO WOOL- The ZEALWOOD anti blister socks are constructed from fine guage merino wool which is naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial, moisture management and breathable. Merino Wool Socks are one of the softest wool socks you will ever wear. The blend of merino wool allows for superior comfort with no itch.
● ERGONOMICALLY CONTOURED FIT- The cushion running mountain hiking socks feature a cushioned sole to help prevent blisters and provide light shock absorption. The arch support provides arch protection and prevents foot injury. The hand-lined seamless toe ensures protection against yarn chaffing and irritation caused by traditional toe seams. The heel tab prevents the socks from slipping down.
● FASTER RECOVERY- Enhanced blood circulation by improving venous return. Reduced muscle oscillation and vibration upon ground contact, providing stability to the muscle, resulting in a faster and easier recovery, improved performance.For enjoying short intense runs or going long distances on all terrains, in most weather conditions resulting in moderate to significant stress on the foot.