For endurance athletes training from the roads to the trails and to the mountains, APEX Pro is the perfect training partner and our most versatile watch yet.
- Titanium bezel with high-grade fiber watch body
- Touch screen enabled Sapphire glass
- 100-meter waterproof rating
- Stunning battery life with 30 days of regular use, 40 hours in full GPS mode and 100 hours in UltraMax GPS mode.
- Ultra-light durability with a weight of 59g
- 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with altitude acclimatization assistance
- Industry leading performance in extreme weather
- Enhanced Digital Knob for easy operation even with thick climbing gloves or under water
- Touchscreen enabled breadcrumb navigation
- Advanced training analysis and recovery recommendations
- Intelligent Stride model that learns your running form
- Wrist-based SpO2 sensor
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor
- UltraMax GPS setting for extended battery life
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass
- GPS and GLONASS satellite connections (Galileo / Beidou via future firmware update)
- ANT+ for accessories, BLE for smartphone only
- Interval, triathlon, multisport training
- Fully customizable data screen
- Ultra comfortable 22mm silicone bands - compatible with APEX 46mm
Titanium frame, Sapphire glass screen and 100m waterproof rating provide ultimate durability. At just 59g including the watch band, you can take the APEX Pro on just about any adventure you can dream of.
The APEX Pro offers 40 hours of full GPS battery life – a 14% increase over the original APEX. Now you can get through that Mountain 100 miler without having to debate about switching into Ultra Max Mode.
A Mountain Guide on Your Wrist
24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with Altitude Mode, APEX Pro follows the VERTIX as the only watches to provide hourly acclimatization evaluations. Your watch will let you know when you should keep climbing, or when you should head back down to a lower altitude.
COROS is introducing touch screen technology for the first time in the APEX Pro. With touch screen we take the already easy to use functionality of the APEX and make it even easier. Using touch screen along with the enlarged digital knob, you can move your navigation track up/down, left/right and easily zoom in and out.
Backed by sports science, the APEX Pro offers a variety of metrics for your various endurance activities. Beyond simply pace and distance, you can see your stride length, cadence, elevation change along with a measurement of your aerobic and anaerobic productivity. The APEX Pro also provides recommendations for recovery and through the COROS App, estimates key metrics such as VO2Max and Lactate Threshold which can be used to generate training plans.