A watch for your Altitude and your Attitude
- Titanium bezel and cover with high-grade fiber watch body
- Sapphire glass with diamond-like coating
- 150-meter waterproof rating
- Unparalleled battery life with 45 days of regular use, 60 hours in full GPS mode and 150 hours in UltraMax GPS mode.
- Ultra-light durability with a weight of 76g
- 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with altitude acclimatization assistance
- Industry leading performance in extreme weather
- Enhanced Digital Knob for easy operation even with thick climbing gloves or under water
- Touchscreen enabled breadcrumb navigation
- Precise analysis of training load and performance with evaluation of your exertion and recovery
- Intelligent Stride model that learns your running form
- Wrist-based pulse oximeter
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass
- GPS and GLONASS satellite connections (Galileo / Beidou via future firmware update)
- ANT+ for accessories, BLE for smartphone only
- Interval, aerobic, and anaerobic training
- Fully customizable data screen
- Ultra comfortable silicone bands
Rugged YET premium
A featherlight, corrosion free titanium frame and bezel showcase our commitment to durability. The quality of the VERTIX allows you to attack the world’s harshest elements without sacrificing your style.
Virtually scratch proof screen
Sapphire glass screen with Diamond-Like Coating gives VERTIX the most resilient screen available.
Longer battery life than any other GPS watches on the market
With battery life strong enough for a Himalayan expedition or a thru-hike on the John Muir Trail all without a charge.
45d-45 days of regular use
60h-60 hours full GPS mode
150h-150 hours UltraMax mode
VERTIX body weighs just 54 grams, making it the lightest watch in its class.
VERTIX is your Sherpa
24/7 blood oxygen monitoring With Altitude Mode, VERTIX is the only watch to provide daily acclimatization evaluation and suggests when it is safe to climb higher.
Industry leading performance in extreme cold
Works down to -4°F/-20°C with less than a 30% depreciation in battery performance VERTIX lasts for 21 hours in GPS mode under -22°F/-30°C extreme testing.
EASY use in ANY condition
Completely new engineered Digital Knob for one finger control, even with thick climbing gloves or under water.
Track your path
Using touch screen along with the enlarged digital knob, you can move your navigation track up/down, left/right and easily zoom in and out. This is a completely revamped experience from the traditional button operation.
VERTIX knows you better than you know yourself
Precise analysis of training load and performance, evaluates your exertion and recommends recovery, so you can perform at your peak.
Stand out in a Crowd
The exclusive azure titanium bezel is a showstopper while the transparent fiber case creates a watch that is as elegant on your wrist as it is powerful on your adventure.
Handled With Care
While strong enough to handle the harshest elements mother nature throws at it, the translucent fiber frame is hand assembled to ensure the best possible quality.